Original Archive Info
This model number may be incorrect. *
Since the label cannot be read on this one F13 may be a typo and it may in fact be an MF13
* Update March 2016:
The F-13 model designation is confirmed as correct.
The following specifications and a wonderfully complete set pictures come from a Feb 2011 eBay ad for a 1974 Model F-13 located in Japan. Note the “ghost” circle on the head stock which we assume is glue from an owner/seller applied sticker.
This guitar was advertised as being “seller refurbished” but no details were given. It appears, however, to be all original and has simply been detailed and cleaned.
- Serial number is 1974011 which it is claimed to be interpreted as a 1974 build (i.e. the first 4 numbers = the year)
- 633 mm (auditorium) scale
- nut = 42 mm
- weight =1.8 kg
- body top: Spruce
- Sides, back and neck: Nyatoh
- Neck profile: slim soft V
- Fretboard and bridge: Rosewood
- Covered machine heads
- Adjustable truss rod