Introduced in 1989, appears in the 1989 New Horizons catalogue and Oct 1989 US price list.
Three finishes available: Yellow (WE2400YL), Electric Blue (WE2400ELB) – both priced at $375 and Crackle White/Blue (WE2400CKW, pictured below) at $399
- body: (wood type unknown)
- arched top and beveled heel
- neck: satin Maple, reverse tilt back headstock.
- fingerboard: Rosewood, flat radius
- 22 frets
- two single coil and one humbucker ‘Stylist’ ferrite pickups, all covered
- master volume and tone controls
- 5-way switch and mini switch for coil tap
- Bendmaster FT (Floyd Rose licensed) trem